- The Ciceron R.C Combined School observed numeracy month under the theme (Exploring Mathematics Through Literacy).
- On November 4th , 2015, Numeracy month was launched by the mathematics committee.
- Students were engaged in answering mathematical riddles and playing maths games on different grade levels.
- T-Shirts were made with approximately (82) students purchasing it and wearing it routinely every friday.
- During the month students were engaged in activities both on a school and district level.
- On November 13th,2015 students from grades 2 and 5 competed in a mathematics quiz whereby the winners represented the school at the district level competition.
- On November 19th,parents were invited to a mathematics games night, whereby the participation of parents was astounding, and the activity proved to be successful.